Do you want to learn how to draw? Now you can online! Learn how to draw like an local application with EDraw ActiveX Control, that lets you quickly build basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network diagrams. It is a MFC based ActiveX control, compiled with Microsoft VC++ 6.0!
1. A new flowchart ActiveX Control builds flowchart applications with minimum time loss.
2. Drawing online, Easily create online drawing board with drawing control.
3. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network design diagrams.
4. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported.
5. Powerful and easy-to-use drawing tools and many pre-drawn library objects, drawing does not need to start anew.
6. Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
7. Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
8. A preferential price for a promotional license period.
9. User data association, navigation in the graph.
10. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and .Net languages.
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-06-09. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter.
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control (version 2.3) has a file size of 1.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 84 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.